Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I finally did it!

Ok, so I have finally started a blog! The Williams' family is now with the times. Thanks to all of my girlfriends who have inspired me to join your blog world! Well, I am so happy that warm weather is finally upon us. Ava has loved playing outside the last week or so, and her new best buddy is her pink bubble mower! Oh my is she in love! She races at top two year old speed and makes her Daddy so proud! Future mower in training! Ava started a class at the zoo for 2 year olds this past Saturday. She got to meet an eastern screech owl and a TARANTULA! Mommy did not instill her fear into the child...all say good job Mommy! The screech owl was the cutest thing since the little gremlin from that movie! He was only as tall as a coke can and Ava thought he was spectacular. The little group read a story about loving spiders (again, I held my tongue) and then made a craft. She loved the class, and we had fun watching her. We went and visited the meerkats (our fave) and the giraffes and elephants before we left for home. As we were driving home, Ava says..."I take nap." She was worn out!

Anyway, we had a great weekend and enjoyed spending time with Daddy who was back from a trip to Germany for work. Oh how I worry when Daddy goes international! We wish him a HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY today!

Hope you all have a great day!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Montee said...

Hey Jennifer. My name is Montee and I'm Tracy Brothers' SIL. Tracy got me to start blogging a little over a month ago and I am blogger crazy. It is addicting and fun. I have two children, a daughter at Baylor University and my son is a sophomore in high school. My son used to have a Bubble Mower like your daughter, except for the pink color. He had the best time pushing that around but now he only wants to RIDE the John Deere. I look forward to reading your blog!